Here's the deal, basically:
The party will be on April 24, 2010 in Smithville, TX. All the "exciting developments" will be posted here, so signup to follow this blog, so that you won't miss out!

Monday, April 19, 2010

July, Popular Month for Parents to Have Sex

As much as I like to think I am special, alas, I am not. There exist many a birthday in this, the fairest month of them all.

In fact, each of the good folks below not only have an April birthday, but will be at the Toad House this weekend!

** Elizabeth Kyle (Momma) - April 19th**
** Jenny Diamond (Jenny D.) - April 22nd **
** Anthony Ware (Brother-in-Law) - April 30th **
** Jacquie Harborth (Dan's Momma) - April 30th **
    And do you know what that means?? It means we've got an MBP on our hands!!! That's a Multi-Birthday-Party, and for those of you who don't know about them... you better ask somebody. Because they are awesome!

    So, come on out to the Toad House to not only "celebrate" my 30th year, but all the other b-days in da house.

    Did I miss anyone?? Please let me know!




    I also want to send a special "HAPPY APRIL BIRTHDAY" out to two of my favorite people in the world:

    Morgan Sack - April 8th

    Jenn Welch  - April 28th

    No comments:

    Post a Comment