Here's the deal, basically:
The party will be on April 24, 2010 in Smithville, TX. All the "exciting developments" will be posted here, so signup to follow this blog, so that you won't miss out!

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

(Un)fortunate Oversight

Earlier this week I added a post on special April birthdays (other than my own). I realized after the fact, that list was missing one very important name: Tiny.

Anyway, Tiny turned 10 this month. That is 56 in cat years. I can disclose that info here because a) she cant read typed english and b) she looks young for her age, so who cares.

I guess its all for the best. i mean, since the feline gestation period is much different from a human's, it wouldn't have made much sense to include her in that post anyway. secondly, forgetting to include her the first time around gave me time have this way fancy birthday portrait taken.

No comments:

Post a Comment